Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Francois et Mimi Roll-Top Stainless Steel BreadBox Review



I rarely see breadboxes in peoples houses anymore so I was excited to try this. It reminded me of when I was a little girl at my grandmothers and grabbing the bread out of the breadbox to help her make sandwiches for my grandfathers lunch. 

This breadbox is sleek and modern. It matches my stainless steel appliances beautifully. It looks almost spaceaged and just has that cool feel about it. Like something you'd see in a hip cafe. 

The lid is easy to pull open and closed. It looks like it rolls back, which is another cool feature. I have gotten so many compliments on this already! Everyone wants to know where they can get one too. 

The stainless steel is easy to clean and has a beautiful shine. It's durable and sturdy. I have no doubt this will be part of our kitchen for years to come. 


To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review. My opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment