Sunday, March 8, 2015

ZAQ Lumin Litemist Aromatherapy Essential Oil LED Desk Lamp Diffuser Humidifier review


This isn't your old boring oil diffuser. This is a total relaxation unit! The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the box is it's bright cheerful color. It's one of those colors that just make you smile. I quickly read the instructions (Seriously make sure you do too!) and went to work testing it out. 

The ZAQ Lumin Litemist Aromatherapy Essential oil lamp diffuser has so many different settings, but they are easy to figure out. The buttons are simple to work, you barely have to touch them at all. There is a reading mode, relaxation mode, light mist, high mist etc. You can basically set this to fit any thing your doing or any mood you're feeling. 
I decided to  test it out with lemon oil since that has an uplifting quality. I added the water, the oil, and was ready to roll. I couldn't smell the lemon oil before I put it in, but once it was going it filled the room with it's sweet aroma. I tested it out on high and low mist and it made no difference on how well the smell came out. It just controlled how much cool steam was released. That's another plus, it's cool steam so no burning! You can also adjust in which direction the steam blows. 
Overall this is a great quality, well made diffuser. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys aroma therapy. It'd be great in an office or classroom. 

To learn more or buy this great product click here.



I received this to review. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment