Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Beautonics Derma Roller Review



The Beautonics Derma roller is sleek and beautiful. I love the golden color and cool handle design. This is one of the best looking derma rollers I have ever seen. Some look like torture devices. This one looks like something I'd see in a spa. 

I have been using this derma roller for a little over a week and have already seen results. My fine lines and wrinkles are slowly fading, leaving healthy, plump skin behind. My daughter said I look a few years younger. I also had a few little scars on my face that are barely noticeable anymore!
I love the way my skin feels after using this derma roller. I admit it feels funny the first few times. It doesn't hurt it's just...different. It's worth it to see the dramatic results that are starting to show in my face. My skin tone is evening, my skin smoothing. This is like the fountain of youth, but with needles! 
I recommend this to anyone who wants healthier, younger looking skin.






I received this to review. All opinions are 100% my own. 

.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie!

    I don't know if you remember, but you wrote a blog review for us a little while back about our Beautonics Derma Roller.

    I just simply wanted to ask if you would be able to change the link from your review from the Amazon one to our new link as that is where it is sold now and would help our site tremendously.

    Here is the new link: https://mybeautonics.com/products/derma-roller

    Thank you so much and we hope you are doing very well, we will also definitely keep you in mind for any future products.

    Have a wonderful day,

    Beautonics

    ReplyDelete