Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vitamin C E Serum With Ferulic Acid Review



I have become a huge fan of Vitamin C serum and this one rocks. I have been using it a few days now and already see an improvement in my fine lines and wrinkles. 

I love that this Vitamin C E serum with Ferulic acid goes onto my face smoothly. It feels so good being applied. It dries quickly leaving no sign of a sticky or oily film. It only take a couple drops to get the job done. I can actually feel my skin hydrating and getting healthier as this goes on. It's so cool and refreshing. 

I also love the adorable little bottle it comes in. It's easy to store or keep up on a shelf. The dropper works great and really makes it a breeze to use. 

I love the results I am already seeing with this and can't wait to see even more as I use this longer. This is a quality product with top notch ingredients. 

I recommend this to everyone

I received this to review all opinions are my own. 


To learn more or buy click here.

1 comment: