Tuesday, March 17, 2015

100 % Pure Organic Argan Oil Review




Imported from Morocco and bottled in the US in the advanced FDA certified facility, our Argan oil is rich in vitamins E and A, omega 6 fatty acids, and plenty of antioxidants, making it the most effective for treating common skin problems such, inflammation, and for moisturizing. It also promotes healthy hair and repairs damaged hair.
• Suitable for all skin completions and conditions
• It is totally pure, unrefined, and natural! Contains no chemicals, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
• It is prepared in small batches to ensure high quality. It is the best moisturizer on the market
• Argan oil repairs damages hair and hydrates and softens dry skin as well as strengthens brittle nails and cuticles
• Certified by USDA and ECOCERT for 100% guaranteed results!
In addition to the blog product review, we kindly ask for your Amazon product review.

Anyone who lives in the northeast knows what winters here will do to your skin and hair. By spring we are like dried our prunes. That has changed for me since I discovers using Argan oils helps reverse winter damage. 

I use a few drops in my hair daily before styling and my hair is left looking shiny and healthy. Not only does it look healthy, but it's getting healthy. My split ends are getting better and my hair isn't like a dried up hay field anymore. It's soft and manageable. 

It's not only my hair that is benefiting. I have been using this on the dry patches of skin on my body and they are healing beautifully. I'm not itching and the redness is going back to a healthy pink.

If that wasn't enough there's is still one more benefit for me. My nails! I rub a little in and they are growing stronger, healthier, and not peeling. Even my beautician commented during my manicure how beautiful my nails are now. I told her it's because I've been using Skinology Argan oil. 

I received this to review, all opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment