Wednesday, March 18, 2015

GrillJunkie Burger a Day Cookbook Review



Who doesn't love a good burger? I was so excited to get this book. 365 hamburger recipes!!!! It's a dream come true. I couldn't wait to get my hands on all the stuff to start putting together different types of burgers. I'd never tried a turkey burger before and now I love them. Why? Because this book had a great recipe for one. This book thinks outside the bun to bring you burgers I'd never thought of trying before.

My husband and children have been delighted with all the new burgers we have made. The old ground beef burger is still good, but some of these take good and explode it over into deliciousness extreme. 

If you've ever considered a bison burger this is the book for you. We haven't gotten to that point yet, but with 365 different burgers we will at some point. This is the perfect book for grilling lovers like my family.

I recommend this to the burger lover everywhere. 


I received this to review and think it's a great book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment