Wednesday, March 11, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil by Radha Beauty


There are so many benefits of using Argan oil I couldn't list them all. What I used Radha Argan Oil for is dry skin and hair. My family has the worst skin. We are all prone to ezcema and dry, itchy skin. It's worst in the winter. Since receiving this I have been using it to treat our skin and there has been dramatic change. Within twenty-four hours the patches began to turn back to a normal healthy pink tone. The itching decreased tremendously and we were all on the mend.  
My daughters love using it for their hair. If they have frizzies or wake up with bed head they just smooth a few drops down their locks and not only does it take care of the fly away hairs, but it leaves their hair with the most beautiful shine. It looks so healthy and vibrant. 

I love that Radha Argan oil is made with organic ingredients. It makes me feel good about using it on my children. I always wonder what kind of chemicals are in most of the skin and hair products on the market. With this I don't have to worry, I know it's all the good stuff.

I recommend this to everyone who wants healthier skin and hair!

To learn more or buy click here.


I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment