Friday, March 27, 2015

USB Charger 45w 6-port Family-sized Rapid Charger Review


Having such a large family we have a lot of devices. That means a lot of outlets being cluttered with plugs. I am constantly having to move tablets, phones, and ipads just to vacuum.  I shouldn't have to worry about that anymore now that we have the USB chargers 45w 6-port family rapid charger. It not only allows us to charge 6 devices at once, but it charges them fast! 
My phone charged in half the time it would if I had it plugged into a normal house outlet. I was also happy to see it has a light indicator when my phone is finished charging. No guessing is awesome. This charger doesn't take up very much space so we can keep it just about anywhere. It's also extremely safe, which is a huge deal for me. I've heard too many stories about chargers and phones starting fires. 

This rapid charge is high quality and well worth it's price. It's so handy to have around and it's easy to use. It doesn't get much better than that.

I recommend this to anyone who has a lot of devices and needs outlet space!



I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment