Monday, March 23, 2015

Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum for Face Review



Vitamin C serums are like the fountain of youth and this Radha Beauty Vitamin C serum rocks! I love the way it feels on my skin and how easy it is to apply. 


The Radha Beauty Vitamin C serum absorbs quickly so I don't have to wait forever to put on my makeup. It has a pleasant smell and feel. It doesn't leave a sticky or oily film on my face. I'm just left feeling clean and refreshed. My skin has looked so healthy since using this. My fine lines and wrinkles have gone down noticeable and my skin is much plumper and firmer. The change happened much quicker than I expected and I was thrilled! My skin is glowing with health.
This serum is affordable and well worth the cost. I only need a few drops per use so it should last a good long time. I love the pump top as well. It makes it easy to get just the right amount without spilling. Overall this is a great product I will be using daily. 

I recommend this to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment