Thursday, March 5, 2015

All Times Finest Spiral Slicer Exclusive gift box Review




This is by fat the best spiral slicer I have ever had. It came in a beautiful gift box that held together all the pieces neatly. It would also make a beautiful gift for that home chef in your life. 


The All Times Finest Spiral Slicer is easy to use. It is easy to grip and spin to make awesome zucchini noodles or cool looking carrot, cucumber, etc slices for salads, or that special dinner. There is a gripper to make sure you use every inch of your vegetables, saving money on not wasting food. You are only limited by your imagination when it comes to this handy kitchen gadget. I know I am finding something new to do with mine everyday. This stays right in the front of my counter now where I can grab it easily. I also noticed the kids love trying the things they make with this. Which is great because it gets them trying veggis! 

This is a well made, heavy duty spiral slicer. This gadget will last you years and thousands of meals to come. It's easy to clean and comes with two brushes to get into the little areas. It's also very sleek and attractive. 

I know anyone would love this as much as I do! I recommend it to everyone who likes to cook. 






To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment