Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dream Essentials Contoured Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask Earplugs and Carry Pouch Review.



Sleep mask? What sleep mask? I didn't even really notice I was wearing The Dream Essentials Contoured Sweet Dream Sleep Mask. It was contoured so it wasn't laying right on my eyes or nose. The material is light and comfortable, yet blocks out the light perfectly. I had no issues falling asleep while wearing this. The Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask come with ear plugs that work great. You wouldn't hear a construction zone if it was right across the street!


The Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask comes with an attractive carrying case so you can take it anywhere. It will fit beautifully in any suitcase or purse. Use it on a plane, a hotel, or anywhere else you travel. The mask will stay safe and clean in this handy little carrier.

The sleep mask is easy to put on and take off. It won't slip off while your sleeping. You won't find this around your neck or on the pillows. This is an overall quality, well made product I would recommend to anyone. It's important to have a good nights sleep and with this sleep mask you will!









To buy this sleep mask or learn more click here.

I received this to review and love it. My opinions are unbiased and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment