Sunday, March 22, 2015

FlyingColors Laguiole Style 6-Piece Steak Knives Set, review



I was thrilled to get the opportunity to try the FlyingColors 6 piece steak knife set. I wasn't expecting the beauty and quality that I received when I opened the box. I was taken aback by the stunning shine and design of these knives. This is a set I will be passing down to my kids one day!There is such an attention to detail that can't be found on knives that cost five times as much as these. 

The knives come in a gift box with the cool bee logo on the front of it. The box has a simple latch to open and close it I love that I can store these easily up on a shelf away from the kids so no one gets hurt. The box makes it so simple to do so. The box itself is attractive enough I can even store it in my china cabinet. 

This knife set is quality made. The knives are well put together with the best materials. These won't be falling apart cutting through a steak. The handles are sturdy and my hand don't slip off them. I also love the bee on the handle. It just ties the whole design together.

The knives are sharp and go through meat easily. There is no struggle to get them to cut. They cut smoothly as if the meat was butter. It doesn't get much better than these.




I recommend these knives to anyone looking to add a beautiful set of steak knives to their kitchen. They would also make a great gift. 

To learn more or buy click here.

I received these to review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment