Friday, March 27, 2015

K2R-803 Portable Power Bank Review



Have you ever had a portable power bank that has enough power to charge your phone 4 times? Me neither, until now. I can not express to you how wonderful it's been to have this K2R-803 portable power bank. I can charge mine and my husbands phones while we are out and about. I don't have to worry about missing a call from the kids or schools.

The led cords tell me when my phone is charging and when it's done charging. That is such a great feature. No guessing it tells me! It also comes in a nice box I can carry it in my purse in. It's a tad too big to carry in my pockets. 
My phone and my tablet were both able to plus into this with no issues and charge fully. I love that I can use it for so many of our devices. It's the only portable charger I will ever need! 

I recommend this top quality charger to anyone looking for a great power bank!



To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review. All my opinions are 100% honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment