Thursday, March 26, 2015

Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set, Queen, Assorted Color Review



I can't express to you how it feels to sleep on the comfort and warmth of these sheets. Luxury is an understatement. They are absolutely sheet perfection.


These sheets fit just right on my bed. They go on easy and fit tightly around the corners so there isn't any slipping. I hate waking up to find my sheet popped off. The sheets are silky and feel wonderful against my skin. They don't make my bed too hot either like some sheets seem to. On top of all that they look great!
The material is soft and thick. It holds up great to washing and doesn't seem to lose color or fade. They come out the way they went in. I love that there is a wide variety of colors to choose from as well. I can find sheets to match any of our bedrooms easily and at a great price. 

These sheets are top quality and it shows. I fell in love with them and so will anyone else who gets them. 

I recommend these to everyone!




I received this to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment