Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Oral Stericlean Uv Portable Toothbrush Sanitizer Review




Our toothbrushes harbor so many germs and bacteria it's gross. Like you don't ever want to look at your toothbrush under a microscope. Did you know when you flush your toilet if your toothbrush is anywhere within 6 feet of it the water from the toilet and everything else in there turn into droplets that spread across the room. Yeah, you're picturing that right now aren't you? 

This Oral Stericlean UV portable toothbrush sanitizer will make you feel so much more confident that your toothbrush is clean and ready to use. You won't have to worry about germs or that toilet water ever again. Okay, just to be safe move the toothbrush as well. The UV light sanitizes my toothbrush and keeps me free from the gross stuff.

This sanatizer is easy to use. You just put in your toothbrush, shut the top, and wait. Once it's done I brush my teeth. I feel better, my mouth feels better, and my teeth feel better knowing that my toothbrush is clean and sanitary. 


I received this item to review. All opinions are 100% my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment