Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stark Reflective Vest Review



This reflective vest takes safety to a whole new level. We all don't have time to bike, run, or walk in the day and have to wait until evening hours. By wearing this vest I assure myself that passing vehicles can see me in the road. There have been to many stories about people being hit when cars couldn't see them. 

The Stark Reflective vest is bright and when the light hits it, it almost glows. There is no way I won't be spotted on my late evening walks with this on. I can probably be seen from space! The vest actually reminds me of what road workers wear and we all know how easy they are to spot. 

The vest is easy to put on and take off. In fact I have had my preteen wearing while she's out on her bike and she has no issues getting it on and off. This was also great while I was out shoveling at night. It's hard enough to see in the dark then add heavy snow. This made me feel comfortable about digging out my driveway without fear of being hit. 

Overall this is a great, quality item I would recommend to everyone.




I received this to review. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment