Friday, March 13, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Towels Review


I have been doing yoga for years. It keeps me centered and healthy. An essential part of doing yoga is having a good yoga towel. More so if you use borrowed mats. This towel is perfect for home use or use at a studio. 


The first thing I notice was this towel doesn't slip around. It's soft and comfortable below me. My toes thanked me as they pushed into the cushiony softness of this Youphoria towel. 

The towel is very absorbant. I was even able to dry off with it when I forgot my regular towel at home. It dries quickly and is machine washable. That's awesome because otherwise it could get pretty stinky. No one wants to be the stinky kid at the gym. 
I recommend this to any yoga lovers out there or someone looking to start yoga.


I received this to review. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment