Thursday, March 26, 2015

RFID Blocking Sleeves, BLOCKIT Credit Card Review



In a world where credit card theft is so common these are essential. Did you know if you have an RFID chip in your ID or credit cards thieves can steal your info right through your pocket or purse? You'd never even know you'd just been robbed. That's what makes these blocking sleeves so important. 
These cool looking sleeves will protect your information by putting a barrier of protection around your cards. Thieves can't scan your information when it's protected by these. I feel so secure knowing my money and identity are safe. 
I think it's great that these come in so many colors and designs. It makes it easy to know which card is which easily and quickly. I keep my ID in one color and my credit card in another. The cards slide right in and out with no issues. These are a great, quality product that meets a necessity in our modern technological age. 





I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment