Monday, March 23, 2015

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 & S4



This has been great for my weight loss/ getting into shape journey. I just slip my phone into this Running armband and I'm off! Okay, I admit I don't run, but I walk at a pretty good clip. 

The armband comes in an awesome shade of pink, which I love. I am pretty girly. It hooks around my arm nicely and tightly. Not so tight it cuts off circulation, but tight enough it's not sliding all over the place. My phone fit into the pouch perfectly and securely. It didn't hinder it's use at all. I was able to answer and make calls and listen to music. I was really impressed with this running armband. 
I recommend this to anyone with a Galaxy S4 or S5. It works great!

I received this to review. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment