Friday, March 13, 2015

Multi-Function LED Headlamp For Handsfree Lighting Review


Don't get lost in the dark. I was lucky to get to try this LED headlamp. I have had so many useful things to do with it. It's been great to use it while it was snowing hard and I had to be outside shoveling at night. It made it so much safer while cars and plows passed in the blinding snow.
 There was no way they weren't seeing me. 

This is also great for simple indoor uses. I can go from  looking under the sink to checking a faking...I mean kids throat who claims to be sick. The light has four different setting that go from blinding to mildly bright. It's very easy to adjust the brightness. There is also a blinking LED red light which would be great for being seen on a dark night while changing a tire or walking along a road. 

The headlamp is easy to put on and take off. It's not too heavy on my head making it very comfortable to wear. This headlamp is much better quality than most others on the market. This would be great for people into home improvements, outdoorsmen, or a stay at home mom like me. I've found hundreds of uses for it. 

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great headlamp.  



I received this to review. All opinions are unbiased and my own. 


1 comment:

  1. Just received a cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete