Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cooking Gloves used for Baking Review



These cooking gloves are wonderful. They can withstand heat to 350 degrees and keep my hands safe while using the oven. I have also used them for taking out hot light bulbs. 

These attractive gloves come with a really adorable butterfly magnet, which I love. The color of the gloves is bright and vibrant. I love the way they look hanging on the hooks in my kitchen. These aren't my moms boring old pot holders. 

The gloves are easy to put on and take off and are comfortable to wear. They are almost pillowy, which is an odd thing to say about silicone, but it's true. I love products that are not only functional, but comfortable.

I recommend these to anyone who loves to bake. They can also be used for grilling, but we haven't tried them for that yet. 





I received this to review. All opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment