Friday, March 13, 2015

2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Review




Moisturizer is a must have in my beauty routine. More so in this harsh winter weather. . My skin is so dry and damaged from the fridgid winds and dry house heat. 

I could feel a difference in my skin after just a couple uses of this Body Merry Retinol surge moisturizing cream. I can feel it working all day protecting, and hydrating my skin. I love knowing I have that barrier of protection under my makeup. 

The moisturizer smooths across the skin of my face nicely. It leaves my face feeling soft and silky like it had when I was much younger. There isn't a hint of an oily or sticky film. Just vibrant healthy skin that feels clean and refreshed. 

This Body Merry Retinol surge moisturizer is made with quality ingredients  and my skin can tell. The evidence is in the healthy glow and plumpness of my skin.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizer.  



I received this to review and love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment