Wednesday, March 11, 2015



This Splendid Chef Garlic press is wonderful. It makes it quick and simple to mince fresh garlic for any recipe. We use garlic a lot and fresh garlic is so much better than jarred or dried, but the smell on the hands, yuck. Plus it's a pain in the butt to mince it. I was thrilled to get an opportunity to try this. I have tried garlic presses in the past and not had much luck so when this worked beautifully I was thrilled. 


I just put the garlic in and squeeze the handles and out comes the garlic. No more stinky hands! It is surprisingly easy to press the handles together to get the garlic. The unit is so easy to clean. You can hand wash or toss it in the dishwasher. I rinse it with a bit of vinegar to break up the smell a little so when it's done being washed it don't smell up the drawer. It's compact enough it makes it a breeze to store. On top of all those pros it's sleek and attractive!

I would recommend this to anyone who loves fresh garlic and cooking. It's easy to use and makes cooking with garlic a breeze. 

Here are a couple recipes using fresh garlic

http://steamykitchen.com/6986-scarpettas-spaghetti-with-fresh-tomato-sauce-and-garlic-basil-oil.html

http://www.inspiredtaste.net/15938/easy-and-smooth-hummus-recipe/

To buy this or learn more click here.

I received this to review and think it's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment