Friday, March 27, 2015

Leather Conditioner and Restorer Review



This is the miracle worker of leather! My husband had an old pair of leather boots that we thought had seen their last days. They were ready to be buried in the great trash pile in the sky. Then I said hold on let me try this After Life leather conditioner and restorer I have. Sure enough the leather began to shine again. It didn't look dull and faded anymore. In fact they looked almost brand new!  I was thrilled.
I love that this also protects from weather. I rubbed some onto my daughters sneakers to help protect them against the nasty weather we get here. This conditioner is easy to use and goes on smoothly. There isn't 500 steps to applying. It literally takes minutes. 

I love that this doesn't have a terrible, strong smell. I love that it has non toxic ingredients as well. It seems like almost everything today is full of poison. 

Overall this stuff works great and seems to be standing up with the hard use my family gives things. 

I recommend this to everyone looking for a quality leather conditioner and restorer.







I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment