Thursday, March 26, 2015

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace - KG Baby Review




I used to be skeptical about Amber teething necklaces, however once I tried them I was hooked. My babies have had pain relief just from wearing them. I was amazed at how quickly and how well a simple stone worked to relieve the discomfort of teething for my baby. 

Amber stones are a beautiful brown amber color. That's great because they are unisex. Even if they were pink though I'd wear them on my son just for the pain relief alone. The necklace is well crafty and I don't have to worry about it breaking and my baby choking.  I'm glad they are not only functional, but also safe. 
My son not only got relief from this necklace, but I also noticed a mark decrease in his drooling. He wasn't soaking the fronts of his shirts anymore. Overall this necklace is absolutely amazing in how it works and how it helps. 

I would recommend this to anyone who is expecting a baby or who has a teething baby. This would be a great baby shower gift! 




I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment