Monday, March 2, 2015

Tablet Flexible Device Holder & Stand Product Review



This tablet flexible device holder and stand is one of the most useful products I have ever come across. It's pretty cool that it looks like a spider. It's curious appearance draws attention and makes people ask about it. I have had more people tell me how cool it is than any other device accessory I have ever owned. 

The Tablet flexable device holder and stand is easy to bend into many different positions. You can make it stand tall, short, wide, or narrow. It's easy to hook around things like the seat of a car to make it easy to watch a video on a tablet in the back seat. I used mine to hold my old cookbook in the kitchen. It was so much easier than even book holders I have had in the past. It grips tightly and doesn't slide. 

 I am impressed by the quality of the materials and workmanship on this. I have bent it in so many different directions and it holds together beautifully. Sometimes with products like this pieces begin to fall off, but that's not an issue with this. A few other uses I have had for it: Spoon holder while I cooked, a killer spider when my son was playing super heros, ipad holder, and of course tablet holder. I'm sure everyone can find even more uses for it than I have listed.

I would recommend this to everyone! It's a cool gadget!

To buy this or learn more click here.

I received this in return for a review. All opinions are unbiased and my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment