Friday, March 27, 2015

Intensive Eye Gel Review



Radha Beauty is a company I have grown to love and trust. Their products are top notch and work great. This eye gel is no different. 

This eye gel absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky or oily film. The skin under my eyes is left feeling refreshed and soft. I don't get enough sleep and it tends to show in the bags under my eyes, but this gel really helps to make it not as noticeable.

I smooth a little under my eyes and watch as after a few days the fine lines begin to lessen. It has taken at least 5 years off my face, just by smoothing out that small area. Probably because the eyes are the first place to show age. 

Radha eye gel smells good and feels good. I look forward to using it daily as it freshens under my eyes and makes them feel good.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eye gel. 

To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment