Monday, March 30, 2015

SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter Review


My mother has COPD and my daughter has asthma so this SM-165 Finger Pulse Oximeter is very important to have around our house. It's easy to store so we know right where it is when we need it. 

This Finger pulse oximeter comes in a convenient carrying case with a strap that makes it easy to carry it around. This would be great for nurses or other health care professionals. The pulse oximeter is lightweight as well. Altogether very portable.This is easy to read. The screen is clear and the numbers bright and large. I love that you can see a read out of your heart beat as it takes you blood o2. It's accurate and  can be depended upon. It worked for me, my daughter, my mother, and my father. We all have drastically different finger sizes. 
This is a great quality product that anyone would love to have in their home or the health care setting. I would recommend this to everyone from nurses to mothers. It's easy to use and read so anyone can use this. 




I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment