Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Baby Gender Test Review


This was so much fun to do with my beat friend. She won't find out what she's having for another two weeks, but we figured for fun we'd do the Mama Bra Baby gender reveal kit. The test was easy to take. It came with clear instructions and the "equipment" (cups and test tubes) we're easy to use as well. 


I waited patiently for her to emerge from the bathroom, test tubes in hand and when she did it said BOY! The tube was greenish.We high fived (I hope she washed her hands), but know the test is for entertainment purposes. We won't know 100% the gender until a sonogram. 
The test is really a lot of fun and exciting. It would be great for a baby shower or baby gender reveal party. I recommend this to anyone who wants to have fun with their pregnancy. 


To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment