Thursday, March 26, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Black Breadbox Review



This is the first bread box I have ever owned and I will never again go without one! My bread has stayed softer longer and is safe from the hands of bread squeezing toddlers. I will never have to eat misshapen bread again. Although there's something to be said about bread with finger holes. 

The Francois Et Mimi breadbox has a cool, modern look that fits great in my kitchen. I love the stainless steel box with the black face. It's sleek and matches my stainless steel appliances. The lid is easy to open. It slides right back with ease. It makes a tight seal, which will keep the bread fresher for a longer period of time. 

This breadbox is great for a large family like mine. It can fit at least 3 loaves of bread, bagels, or english muffins. This is much better than keeping them all on the counter or in the cupboard. The stainless steel is heavy duty and easy to clean. I just give it a good wipe down daily when I wash my counter. 

I would recommend this to everyone. More so for those who love modern feeling kitchen gadgets!



I received this to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment