Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Virgin Argan Oil Review



NorthCoast Products 100% Virgin Argan Oil has been receiving rave reviews online for the past year. The ancient organic oil has been used for centuries to work wonders for aging skin, brittle hair, and dry hands as well as a softener for nails. Used primarily by women as a beauty/health product to add luster to their hair, however we have even had men use it as a beard product as well. The oil is shipped via air freight from Morocco, cold pressed, certified organic, and hand-made by the local Berber women in all-female co-opts. Our reviews speak for themselves and we believe you will love it too!    
I am lucky to be one of the choosen bloggers to get to try out NorthCoast Products Argan Oil. Winter has taken its toll on my hair. A month of below freezing temps, wind, and constant dry heat in the house has made my hair frizzy. A few drops of this smoothed across my hair tames the beast. My hair and hands are left feeling soft and my hair is shiny and healthy looking. 

This Argan oil can also be used on your nails. Just rub a drop in and watch as your nails grow longer and healthier. Argan oil can do so much for your beauty needs. It's a must have for every woman! 

To learn more or buy this click here.

I received this in return for a review. All opinions are honest and my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment