Monday, March 2, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup Mugs Review



Every now and then I come across a product the is just so perfect in every way I think this is the reason I started reviewing. These soup cups are just that! They are big stoneware cups that easily hold more than a serving of soup. They are designed in a way that makes it easy to use a spoon in them and get the soup from the very bottom easily. These can not be mistaken for coffee cups like some other soup mugs.

The cups are beautiful. The coloring is vintage looking and the intricate design on them makes them even more appealing. I want to display these as much as I want to eat out of them. They are so easy to clean. You can hand wash or use in a  dishwasher. They are also microwave safe. I noticed they don't stain in the microwave either, just another plus.

I am very impressed with Francois Et Mimi. They make wonderful products at a great price. These soup cups just prove to me once again this company takes it's name seriously and only has quality products.

To buy these soup cups or learn more click here.

I received this to review and stand beside my review 100% This really is an awesome product.

No comments:

Post a Comment