Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Firstchefpro Dual Julienne Vegetable Peeler Review



I am that person who would leave the peels on apples in apple crisp. I always said it was because the peels have health benefits, but truth be told I hated peeling! It was a long tedious task that I loathed, but not anymore. 

The Firstchefpro Dual Julienne vegetable peeler has cut my peeling time in half. Actually more than that! The peeler is sharp so the skin comes off as if it were butter. It's really that simple! Even my teen likes peeling now since it is so simple. My mom was jealous of this peeler and wants one so bad. She may just get one for Christmas! 
The Firstchefpro peeler is easy to clean. I just hand wash it. Carefully though so I don't lose a finger as it is so sharp. It can be washed in a dishwasher though as well. The peeler is made with top quality materials. It won't fall apart and is easy to store. I hang it up on a hook for easy access. Overall this is an awesome peeler I would recommend to everyone.



I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment