Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum Review



This Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping serum is a really great product. I started using it about a week ago and already am seeing a difference in the appearance of my butt and belly. This serum seems to be smoothing my cellulite and giving me a more youthful appearance to my most droopy parts. 

This serum is easy to use. I just smooth it across my skin and that's that. It doesn't leave a nasty sticky or oily feel. My skin is left feeling clean and refreshed. Most of all it's soft and silky! 

I love the warming effect I get from this serum. It just makes my skin feel alive! 

Overall this is a top quality product I will be keeping as part of my beauty routine. 


Best of all it's paraban free!


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment