Thursday, April 30, 2015

Wine Aerator by Bar Brat Review.



I have received a few bottles of cheap wine over the years. You know the kind, it's got a funny flavor and just isn't great. I didn't think anything could improve it and then I tried this Bar brat aerator. It improved my wine tremendously. 

This aerator is easy to use. I just connected it inside the bottle and that was it.; It was that simple! This actually helps with the flow of wine into the glass as well. Its not so tight that it's hard to take out and it's not so loose that it falls out. It fits just right. 
It has a sleek, modern design that adds to the appeal of my wine bottles. I don't mind using this when I have guests over. It's the perfect addition to my home bar!

I recommend this to anyone looking for a great aerator. 




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment