Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review



This is a stylish and functional lunch bag.  I was actually surprised by the size of it and how much it holds. I love that the Hydracentials lunch tote looks like a purse and a stylish purse at that! I have received so many compliments on it already. People seem surprised when I tell them it's actually a lunch tote!

The tote is insulated well. I put my lunch in it the night before and then store it in the fridge. When I take it out the next morning my lunch stays cool until I eat eat. I know it would last even longer if I tossed in an ice pack! 

The lunch tote has enough pockets I can fit everything from my lunch to the kitchen sink in it. Okay, not really the kitchen sink, but you get my drift. I carry my lunch and snack and still have room for more. 

This lunch tote is made with durable, easy to clean material. I can just wipe it off with a wet cloth and it's good to go!

Overall a great product I would recommend to everyone.


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment