Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Popsicle Ice Molds (4 Pack)



Oh how I love these let me count the ways:

1. They are so easy even my kids can make them. Just fill, pop on the secure tops and freeze!
2. They save me money because I can make our own Popsicles. 
3. They come in bright colors and I can assign a color to each child so no fighting!
4. They are so easy to store since they are silicone they can be put just about anywhere.
5. They are durable and will last a long time. 


6. They are easy to clean. I just hand wash them with a bottle brush.
7. Kids love them! They think they are so fun.

Overall these are great popsicle makers made with quality materials. I would recommend these to anyone!



To learn more or buy click here.
I received these to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment