Monday, April 6, 2015

Polka Dot Wall Decals by Bobee Review



I love wall decals. They make it so easy to decorate a room with no real commitment. That's great since I love to switch things up a lot. These Polka Dot wall decals by Bobee are modern and cute. They come in multiple sizes so I could make a cool pattern on the wall with them. 

I love that these come in so many colors so I was able to order one that matched our decor. These would be wonderful for doing something nice on a nursery wall or something funky on a teens wall. The color makes the difference in the style!
These wall decals didn't rip when they were coming off the sheet like some other brands tend to do. They stuck securely to the wall and didn't peel off. They are however, easy to change up if you decide you would like to move them. Not saying I changed ours a hundred times before I liked the results, I'm just saying you could. 

I would recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable change in their wall decor. 




I received these to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment