Thursday, April 30, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream Review



This Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 cream is so convenient. B12 is so good for your cells and many other parts of your body. With this cream one doesn't have to worry if they are deficient. 

This cream is so easy to use. The pump top makes sure just the right amount is used. There's no second guessing if you are using too much or too little. I just rub it into my skin and that's that. I know I am getting the B12 I need! 
I love that this doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky. One wouldn't even be able to tell where I rubbed it in! It also absorbs quickly so I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on clothes or furniture. 

Overall this is a top quality product. I wish all my vitamins were this easy!

I recommend this to anyone who needs B12.




No comments:

Post a Comment