Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sentey 4 port charger review





There are multiple reasons why this 4 port charger rocks. First of all it has so many useful features. One is it plugs into the wall, therefore not taking up desk space. Desk space in this house is high commodity.
It charges multiple devices quickly and effectively. This charges even faster than the plug that came with my phone! 
 It is so easy to use. I just plus my device cord in and it charges. I know it's working when the little blue light is on. It's fool proof! 
This charger comes with a nice carrying bag, which is awesome because hotels never have enough plugs for all of our things! Now I can just carry this wherever we go and not have to worry about someone having to wait for their phone to charge.
This 4 port charger is well made and durable. I have no doubt this quality product will be with us for many years to come. 
I recommend this to anyone looking for a multiport charger!
I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 


I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment