Friday, April 10, 2015

2 Syono Gel Insoles Review


My husband has constant foot issues. Its because he spends 12 hours a day in steel toe boots. The years of this has taken its toll. We have tried numerous insoles trying to find one that helps to no avail. Then I had the opportunity to try these. 

From day one my husband was able to feel a difference. The insoles are thick and mild to his feet. It cushions every part of his feet, even around his toes. This gives him a ton of support and comfort he hasn't been able to find in any other products.  You either get quality or results, but never both. That is until we found this. The 2 Syno gel insoles combine quality and results to make this the best insoles we have ever tried. They also aren't overly expensive. 
These would be great for everyone from those who walk a lot to people like my husband who spend a lot of time in steel toe boots. 
I recommend these to everyone who has foot pain!




I received these to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment