Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set by Matcha DNA Review



This Matacha Tea Ceremony gift set is absolutely beautiful! This would be perfect for the tea lover in anyone's life. It would also make a wonderful Mother's day gift! 

This gift set comes with everything I needed to make a ceremonial cup of tea (which in China ceremonial just means preparing). The set is well crafted and top quality. I love the vibrant color of the cup and the bamboo spoon adds to it's authenticity.

 I had everything I needed including the delicious tea and instructions. This really is a wonderful set anyone would love. From the first sip to last it's a whole new experience in tea drinking. 

I recommend this for all tea lovers.



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment