Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Anti Snore Nose Clip Product Review


In the past few years I have begun to snore...LOUDLY! It can be heard upstairs. My husband thought I should go to a doctor because I was keeping everyone up, but then I tried this. It helped immediately. In fact the same night I wore it I stopped snoring. I was shocked. I really wasn't expecting that. 
The only downfall is it takes a few nights to get used to and looks kind of silly. My daughter said I looked like one of those bull fighting bulls, but oh well it worked. I also noticed I had a way better nights sleep and woke up more refreshed than I had in a long time. I'm assuming my snoring was interrupting my sleep. 
Overall this is a great quality product that lives up to its promises!

I recommend this to those who snore. 




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment