Friday, April 17, 2015

Mosquito Repellent Bracelet Product Review



I hate bug spray. Just knowing I am putting chemicals on my children makes my stomach turn. I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to try these mosquito repellent bracelets. They are made with all natural oils which means they are totally safe for use on my kids! 

One of the best things about these bracelets is how long they last. 200 hours! That means they'll last through a whole camping trip or for a few days of hiking, or just playing in the yard. I don't have to worry my kids will come in all bit up by disease carrying mosquitoes. They are fully protected.
These bracelets are easy to use. They stretch to fit around any anyone's wrists. My toddler can use this as can my teen with ease. What a truly wonderful product!

I recommend these to anyone who hates bug bites!




I received these to review. My opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment