Thursday, April 2, 2015

Golden Eye Water proof card holder





To review this waterproof credit card holder I decided to really put it to the test. I put in a paper towel and held it under water for a little bit. The seal is strong as it the clasp and everything inside stayed dry! As you can see on the attached video.

This can easily hold many cards and even money. It will keep it all safe while at the water park or beach. I love that it can connect to my belt loop, purse, or even hang around my neck.

This is made with quality materials and should last a really long time. This will come in handy this summer while we are out and about. I won't have to worry about my cards getting soaked or ruined.

Overall a great product I would recommend to family and friends.

To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment