Friday, April 17, 2015

Microfiber Cleaning Towels (5 Pack) Review



I wasn't expecting these cloths to be as soft as they are. Seriously I want a pillow made just of these clothes! I didn't want to use them to wash the van, but alas I had to review them! 

I was pleasantly surprised how well the clothes held the suds. I knew my cars would get really clean just by seeing that. I was even happier when I saw the dirt just wiping away without scrubbing. I mean come on after this long winter I should need a sand blaster to get all the salt off there. I never thought that was possible! I also was able to clean the inside of the van with these and I swear dust was attracted to them! These made easy work of a hated task.

I love that the clothes were easy to clean afterward. I just tossed them in the laundry with my regular load and they came out looking brand new! 

I recommend these to anyone looking for great microfiber clothes.




I received these to review and thought they were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment