Thursday, April 2, 2015

LA Pop Expandable Shopping Bags.





I can not express how much I love these LA Pop expandable bags. They are unique, cool, and very stylish. These bags are easy to carry around as they fit snugly into the smaller fruit and vegetable bags. I don't have to carry a pile of bulky bags to the grocery store when I can take a bunch of these little ones. They go back into their storage bags easily and are very compact. This makes them easy to store just about anywhere. I also love that I can clip on to my belt or purse if I only need one or two.



They material is durable and resistant to tears. They hold a lot of weight and the handles hold up beautifully. These are quality shopping bags.



I recommend these to everyone!



To learn more or buy click here.



I received these to review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment